1. Please complete the Get a Quote Page form from the link on the home page or contact us by phone to discuss your mezzanine floor requirements and we will return a price for your guidance. We would not expect any obligation or commitment at this point.
2. On your confirmation of the price meeting your budget requirements we will arrange an appointment for a project manager to meet you at your site. We would check your dimensions are correct, discuss in detail the best approach to install the mezzanine floor, confirm both parties are happy with the price and carry out a site survey.
3. We will then provide you with a General Arrangement drawing for your approval. We do not expect you to approve anything structural, just the positions of the columns, staircases, handrails and load gates within the mezzanine floor area.
4. Structural calculations will be compiled by us and submitted to Building Regulations along with the General Arrangement drawing for their approval. Please note the submission and all liaisons will be by RSA to enable you the client to concentrate on your own business.
6. On receipt of Building Regulation approval we will then propose you with an installation start date and commence the purchasing and manufacture of materials.
7. Commence installation and implement method statements and risk assessments so the mezzanine floor can be installed with the minimum risk of injury to our installation team and your employees.
8. Building Regulations will inspect the project at a later date to confirm we have installed the mezzanine floor as per the drawing and structural calculations.
The time scale from point of order to completion of installation generally takes 4 weeks depending in size.